Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kashi GOLEAN Go Lean Original Waffles

Dear Friends and Family,

Kashi GOLEAN Go Lean Original Waffles
Although I'll be eating cereal for the foreseeable future, these waffles are a great breakfast treat. Two of them toasted (3 points) with a tablespoon of maple syrup (1 point) makes a delicious breakfast for those days you need something different. A close friend turned me onto them, and now they're a staple in my freezer.

The concert/dinner last night was fabulous. Seal played a 10 song set:
  • The Beginning
  • Killer
  • Just Like You Said
  • Waiting for You
  • Let Me Sleep Beside You
  • Love's Divine
  • Bring It On
  • Crazy
  • Kiss From A Rose
  • Future Love Paradise
All I can say is, WOW!


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Seal! Fun, lucky girl!! Keep your downward dog up, sister, and all will be right with the world. Oh and if you want to join, Sher & I are walking tonight...