Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday Morning

Dear Friends and Family,

One of my friends came over last night and went up into the attic to check for squirrel. No sign of one. I'll have to keep close ear out for it.

I slept in this morning and feel much better than yesterday. I went over to my neighbors for dinner last night and it was good to get out of the house-only grind and talk with them. They made a fabulous dinner of grilled salmon and Irish salad. They have a bike for me, so I need to go buy a helmut so I can try out riding. I haven't ridden a bike since I was nine. It will be fun. I can't wait.

One of my neighbors passed away earlier this year. She was seventeen. Last night, I think I finally realized she was gone and not coming back. I miss her. When we talk about her, I see a lot of me, when I was a teenager, in her. I wish she was here for me to tell her that.


mouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We wish we could tell her lots as well. We miss her more than anyone can know.

t&s