Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend Update

Dear Friends and Family,

We had a busy Saturday followed by a quiet Sunday.

I flew out to see Mr. mouse Friday night. My flight was delayed, so I didn't get in until 10 o'clock. We had two friends staying over Friday night, so we headed out for pizza together. Got back and fell asleep. Saturday, those two friends went out to a baseball game, and we met up with another friend who was also visiting this weekend. We spent the day downtown window shopping and sitting by the lake front. Dropped him off. And, went home to shower. Dinner - went out for Turkish with a THIRD set of friends visiting for the weekend. Anyone see a trend here? Dinner was fabulous. I love trying new food. Several of the dished reminded me of Greek cuisine and Middle Eastern cuisine, but, I guess that's to be expected, considering Turkey's geographical positioning.

Sunday morning we flew back to the mouse house. I got sick and slept through the ENTIRE day, and Mr. mouse did a bunch of errands. I still have the sniffles and a very sore throat. I usually get sick once a month for no particular reason. Maybe this is that. Or, maybe this is the last of my evil karma leaving. Or, maybe it's a plain ole cold.

Hope your week is starting off with a bigger bang than mine.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: