Thursday, July 20, 2006

Air Cooled Mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

Still sick. Debating calling in sick. Have lunch with a close friend otherwise I would definitely call in sick.

I got home around 10 o'clock last night. And, it was suspiciously warm in the house. Looks like the A/C is on the fritz. Mr. mouse will need to look at it this weekend. Thank goodness temperatures have dropped from a couple of days ago and we've got lots of windows in all of the rooms.

Fort Lauderdale was good. Not to sound spoiled, but I've been to better beaches. It was still good nonetheless. A couple of things threw me for a loop - a large freight tanker anchored in the waters and small perch-like fish swimming in the shallow waters. I'll be going back in August for another quick trip. I'm looking forward to it.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: