Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekend Update

Dear Friends and Family,

Why do weekends go so quickly?

I went out to see Mr. mouse on Friday night. We tried a new Italian restaurant. It was okay. Saturday, I went to get my haircut. And, we scurried back in time to meet Trixie for a baseball game. I had a ton of fun even if we lost.

Sunday, Mr. mouse and I cleaned the house top to bottom. I REALLY love the feeling of a totally clean house. And, in retrospect, it didn't take too long. Maybe, we'll just suck it up and do it each weekend until we find a cleaning service.

My friends are on vacation this week. I'm watching their fish, Caesar. He eats 6 pellets of food each morning. I fed him today. It's fun having him around, but I'm glad I don't have to worry about things like cleaning his bowl, changing his water, etc. I only have to feed him since they're not gone for long.

It's another scorcher today.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: