Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mea Culpa

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm debating deleting yesterday's post. Getting together with friends is an integral part of my life and I don't want anyone to think I don't enjoy it whole-heartedly because I do.

Bad mood instigator #1: I kinked up my back Monday night. #2: I stepped on the scale Tuesday morning and found out I gained 1.5 lbs over the weekend in Indy. #3: House anxiety, what if the realtors all agree, the house isn't worth what we think it is? #4: Mismatched to do lists with Mr. mouse (please see yesterday's rant). #5: We missed our neighborhood barbecue working on the house. Result: a huge blow-up late at night over where the toothbrushes go.

Today, I need to put all that behind me. And, put the lack of sleep behind me. Tonight we have the third agent coming over. Tomorrow night is my manicure and gift shopping for the weekend. Friday, we're headed to Austin for my neighbors Eagle Scout Court of Honor. I'm so proud of him.

Time for tea and work. Wish me luck getting back into the work routine.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: