Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Life in General

Dear Friends and Family,

I've got four pieces to cover today.

The Good

I went out with our agent yesterday evening to look at some comparable houses in our neighborhood. Mr. mouse is calling this morning to settle on an asking price.

I weighed in yesterday morning and hit another major milestone. 25 lbs. Yeah! Here's to breaking through the plateau. And, here's to cereal, water, and yoga.

The Bad

Average month-to-date precipitation for our neighborhood is 4.04 inches. We've had 0.01 inches so far. Will it ever rain?!?! Or am I doomed to a summer of watering flowers, shrubs, and grass? If anyone knows any esoteric rituals that produce rain, please let me know. I'll try anything at this point.

The Ugly

I had a series of VERY bad dreams last night. They were bad enough to wake me from my sleep and I almost ended up staying up the rest of the night. Mr. mouse talked me back to sleep. I'm hoping it was a lot of negative energy being purged. Why am I so stressed? I'm headed to the gym this morning - hopefully, it'll help me unwind.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: