Friday, April 25, 2008

Better Choices, Not

Dear Friends and Family,

I met with our financial planner last night and we were going to drive into the city together to meet Mr. mouse for dinner. Well, traffic was atrocious. And, by the time we ended up sitting down to dinner, it was at Giordano's for pizza.
  1. Hello, trying to eat healthy here!
  2. Starved beyond rational thought.
  3. Fried calamari for the appetizer?
  4. For the record, their pizza sucks.
I'm pissed because I blew all my points and then some on food I didn't even enjoy because I felt cornered into the situation from a spouse who's supposed to be supportive.

In reality, I can buck up to the fact that I could have ordered the chicken salad and been fine points-wise. And, I need to own my decisions and my actions. Unhappy with Mr. mouse for not being supportive. Unhappy with mouse for making bad decisions.

At least it's Friday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: