Thursday, April 03, 2008

Day 3: Eat Like Grandmother

Dear Friends and Family,

Core is interesting. I am realizing that much of what I ate was core anyway. So, it's really portion control on the bread and snacks that I'm learning. And, that, I think, is a good thing, anyway you look at it.

So, I'll continue on the core, at least for now. And, I'll add Day 3 from 30 Days to a Greener Diet: Eat Like Grandmother. Fortunately, this won't be a hard one. On core, they're going to involve points. And, I've been tracking them under my "NOT FOOD" column for months on end anyways. I'm tempted to skip on ahead to Day 4, but I won't. I'll continue on Days 2 & 3 while I figure out core and get back to goal. I'm guessing May 1-ish may be when I get around to adding another step to this journey.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: