Friday, March 06, 2009

03.06.09 (Week 30, Day 7): Thinking in Ranges

Dear Friends and Family,

End of week 30 and if I were in countdown mode, 10 weeks left to go. But, I decided to switch from countdown to thinking about it as a range. That way I don't fixate on a day. After all, Pioneer could come early or late depending upon their mood and development and luck, I suppose.

So... drum roll please... 7 to 12 weeks to go if all goes to plan.

There's not as much to write about nowadays. Pioneer's getting bigger and continues to roll and jab. There are quiet periods where I believe they are sleeping. I'm a little slower and shorter of breath. And, my stomach's a little smaller. But, that's about it. A little bit of fatigue would round out my current list of symptoms. I'm sure it'll all progress, but so far so good.

Baby
Your baby measures about 18 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 3.5 pounds. Rather than hearing vibrations, baby's nerve endings in his ears are connected now so that he can hear distinct sounds, like familiar voices and music.

Mom-to-Be
Your uterus now fills a large part of your abdomen, and you've probably gained between 21 and 27 pounds. You're probably feeling increasing excitement and anxiousness about the birth -- it won't be long now.

Tip for the Week
Practice your breathing and relaxation exercises.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: