Wednesday, March 11, 2009

03.11.09 (Week 31, Day 5): Kept Up

Dear Friends and Family,

We got together last night with a bunch of my old colleagues from my former department for pizza and beer (and Diet Coke). We got home and Mr. mouse crashed. But, Pioneer was up and busy - you could feel what felt like arms or legs poking out, but you could also feel what felt like whole limbs moving and shifting. I can't say I've felt them that to that extent before. They must be growing bigger and stronger which I guess is a good thing.

I only wish it was easier to sleep through... or that Mr. mouse was up to share it with me.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

whoa - partying baby! maybe it was the red sauce or the cola?? :) glad you're doing well; sorry we won't get a chance to see you this weekend though. but soon! xoxoxo