Tuesday, March 17, 2009

03.17.09 (Week 32, Day 4): Lost Time

Dear Friends and Family,

Time is really beginning to blur for me because 1) Pioneer is playing with my eating schedule and 2) Pioneer is playing with my sleeping schedule.

Saturday... Saturday... Saturday... We went to the doctor's office and got some reassuring news. Still 0.5cm dilated, so no worse than last week. However, we are on weekly visits going forward. Then, we headed up to a small bakery where we got our wedding cakes from, for croissants, doughnuts, Irish soda bread and a lemon mousse cake.

We got home and Mr. mouse worked on Pioneer's room (mailed the curtains to my mom for shortening, dusted, cleaned the floors, brought up stuff from the basement and a changing table from our dining area) while I plugged away at the taxes.

Sunday, we went shopping to pick up a couple of spring tops for me, socks for Mr. mouse and clothes and toys for Pioneer. Then, I crashed on the couch while Mr. mouse spent more time organizing the house.

I woke up around 8 and was up to 3:30 in the morning - which meant that I was a disaster yesterday. And, that I skipped dinner and crashed last night. Happiness and joy. What day is it today?

That's right. Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: