Thursday, March 12, 2009

One More Day until Friday

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Thursday and for that I am thankful. That means tomorrow is Friday. And, that means the day after is Saturday. Driving to work every day is taking it's toll on my psyche.

I also have a glimmer of hope for the weekend. Mr. mouse is open to doing something to keep me from getting cabin fever. Depending upon how the doctor's visit goes on Saturday, we may drive somewhere for the weekend. It won't be far. But, just the possibility of change has me excited.

I get a little stir crazy when I feel constrained - psychological claustrophobia would be the best way to describe it. I'm glad he knows me so well.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

oh that is a great way to describe it; i get that way too. good mr. mouse for paying attention. hope you're feeling better mousie. xoxox