Tuesday, March 24, 2009

03.24.09 (Week 33, Day 4): Ow!

Dear Friends and Family,

I first noticed it a couple of days ago. Thursday? Friday? Maybe, the weekend? Must have been Wednesday or Thursday last week, because I recall bringing it up at my doctor's appointment on Friday. Well, last night, it was bad.

The first couple of times, it was my right leg (actually that was several weeks ago), but recently, it's consistently been my left leg. There's a sharp, momentary pain in the groin area that almost feels like a pinched nerve.

We looked in our books. We looked on-line. Couldn't find much on the topic. The doctor didn't seem concerned about it, so it's more of a discomfort thing than it is anything else. Last night, I tried sleeping on my right side instead of my left. We'll see if that makes it any better.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: