Wednesday, March 25, 2009

03.25.09 (Week 33, Day 5): Living in a Police World

Dear Friends and Family,

It started again yesterday afternoon around 5:30. This time it was at work - the pinched nerve in the groin feeling...

As I was waiting for the bus, I called Mr. mouse and mentioned that I felt like the pain was

Every step you take,
Every move you make,


Mr. mouse pointed out that I had just gotten past

Another working day has ended
Only the rush hour hell to face
Packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes
Contestants in a suicidal race


with my car commute for two weeks. And, that I was headed towards

King of Pain

And, I couldn't help laughing at my own misery.


Cheers!
mouse

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Thank goodness he didn't start singing "Roxanne." Haha!

Trixie said...

ugh - between the snoring and the groin pinch, i hope these next weeks don't drag on too much for either of you! hard to relish in the mysteries of pregnancy when you're uncomfortable! keep up that good attitude, sister! xoxoxo