Friday, February 04, 2011

New Job

Dear Friends and Family,

Well. Let the stress begin.

New job. New boss. Sick grandparent.

Time to assess how it all goes.

I had a meeting with my VP who wants to grow my business sevenfold in the next two years and thought I would not be the right person to make that happen - which I 110% agree with. But, well, unless God is out pounding the pavement looking for work, I'm not sure they'll necessarily find someone to meet that goal.

Me? I could probably do double in two years. And, I'm humble enough to know that someone else may be able to do triple or maybe even quadruple. But, seven? No thanks. Let someone else try to climb Mount Everest with a Snickers bar and some comfortable sneakers.

So, it's on to a new job and a new boss. Hopefully I enjoy it enough to see it through to when P transitions to new school. But, if it's not, than I'm sure we'll figure it out.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: