Friday, February 18, 2011

Personal Hygiene

Dear Friends and Family,

Some of this may be TMI.

But, I'm going to try and be a better groomed person one step at a time. First step? I'm going to see if I can do something about my feet.

It's a couple of months into winter and they need some love. They're dry and callused and crackly and in need of attention.

So, I think I'm going to try to do one small thing each day of the week until spring comes around to see if I can get my peds in shape for warm weather shoes.

Monday: lotion socks
Tuesday: foot wax
Wednesday: callus oil
Thursday: skip
Friday: lotion socks
Saturday: foot scrub
Sunday: callus scrub

Well, I'll give it a week starting tonight and see if I can get my feet in shape for spring.

Nothing like focusing on little things to get your mind off of big things.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: