Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Digging Deeper into the Clutter Zone

Dear Friends and Family,

Sometimes organizing is agonizing - like staring at something and trying to find a home for it. Or, staring at something trying to decide if you should keep it or toss it. And, sometimes, organizing is remarkably easy.

For example, last night, it wasn't bad at all. I found myself confronting the kitchen cabinet where we keep our "medicines" or as it turns out our expired medicines, their corresponding sheets that the pharmacist gave us, expired vitamins, unused droppers and all sorts of stuff that with a quick look I tossed.

That was easy. Now, I can use the space for my new vitamins that are on order - vitamins I never had space for because the cabinet was always full.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: