Friday, June 03, 2011

What'd I Do with My 15 Minutes?

Dear Friends and Family,

I know.

You're bored witless by my latest journey down this path of getting my life together. Well, yesterday, I spent my 15 minutes folding laundry. It was probably less than 15 minutes, but that's all I've got for you.

That, and a learning on wellness. I went out to lunch with a friend and ordered the barbecue chicken wrap and when I came back to the office and looked up the nutritional information I was aghast to realize I had spent my entire day's caloric allowance on one sandwich. Next time, I need to either eat half the sandwich or order it without cheese, sauce, chips.

I remember these days from Weight Watchers - when you realize, yes, almost all of the food out there should be treated as toxic.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: