Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Progress

Dear Friends and Family,

Nothing like a good weigh in to change your mood for the day.

Yes! I'm down a pound from last week.

And, in looking up Mr. mouse's benefits, it looks like it makes sense for him to work one more year than we had originally planned because several benefits kick in after that last year that we would be walking away from if he retired before then.

And, if Mr. mouse works one more year, then, that's a batch of income we weren't planning on in our retirement calculator which means we're in better shape than we had anticipated we would be this month given the abysmal performance of our portfolio.

I know, I just extended retirement by a year for Mr. mouse. But, really, I didn't extend it due to the performance of our portfolio, I extended it because of the benefits and the portfolio boost is a nice side bonus.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: