Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Progress, Again

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, the progress continues. The bills are paid. The kitchen is organized. The food is logged. The couch and coffee table are clear. The to do list is documented.

If not fulfilled, I'm at least not feeling overwhelmed.

I've found that 15 minutes working with Mr. mouse is enough to keep the kitchen consistently organized, with the exception of Thursday nights when I go through the mail. Then, it takes 30-45 minutes.

It leaves me a couple of minutes extra to begin tackling other areas which means I either need to consistently allocate more time which I am loathe to do, do it in fits and bursts when the motivation strikes, be okay with it not happening, or find a way to do the kitchen faster.

I think I need to be okay doing it in fits and bursts when the motivation strikes. Realistically, I'm not going to dedicate more time or find a way to do the kitchen faster. I guess since what I'm doing is organizing, as long as I can keep an area organized, maintenance shouldn't be a nightmare. The house cleaners should take care of the cleaning so all I need to take care of is the stuff that comes into the house - easier said than done at times, but at least we're clear on what we're trying to do.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: