Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Good Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

Continuing on the process of trying to better myself, I've decided to get back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon, again.

Okay. You must be wondering what the deal is. Why is this time so different?

Well, it comes down to a time thing. It takes discipline to go to the supermarket regularly. It takes discipline to wash, cut, weigh, label fruits and vegetables. It takes a lot of freaking time to enter the info into Weight Watchers on the new interface. And, it takes discipline to remember everything you ate to log it into the new system. And, it takes discipline to learn all of the new values.

So, it takes two to tango. There's me without the time to pack my food regularly. And, there's Weight Watchers with it's "new and improved" point values and interface.

But, option B is finding a new system to follow since 'just hoping' clearly wasn't working. And, that takes time too. So, for now I'm back on the bandwagon again.

And, since it's week 1, I had a good weigh in so I'm motivated to continue.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: