Tuesday, January 17, 2012

01.17.12: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 142.0

I lost 0.2 pounds since my weigh-in last Tuesday.

0.2 pounds isn't a lot. But, a loss is a loss. And, any loss is better than staying the same or gaining. Considering my intraweek weigh-ins, I'm not complaining about a 0.2 pound loss. It's still a step in the right direction. And, it's a step closer to my next milestone of 141.X.

I still think the new point allowance is higher than my former experience on Weight Watchers. It's possible that it's different the second time around. It's possible it's different after a baby. It's possible it's different when you're older. But, I'll continue on it for now since I don't have any better ideas and it seems to be working. 3.4 pounds over two weeks is still ahead of the pound a week average I saw on the prior program.

One thing I am proud of for the week is getting in more of my dairy. I drink a cup of milk in my coffee at home and I drink a cup of milk in my coffee at the office. On the weekends, I drink a cup of milk in my coffee and then I try to get the other one in something else. So far, it's been oatmeal, cereal, and hot chocolate (the homemade kind).

I don't think it helps keep me full even if each cup has 8 grams of protein. But, it burns up points which is good.

I'm not going to over-think this any more than I already have. I'm going to try and keep my focus for the week and hope for a loss next week.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: