Monday, January 30, 2012

01.30.12: Happy New Year

Dear Friends and Family,

What a perfect weekend of friends and fun - celebrating the year of the dragon.

And, I've come to a realization. I need to fix my work situation. I'm unhappy and staying unhappy for the next year and a half so that P can enjoy school is not the right answer for all of us.

The question is, what can I do to become more happy? Who do I talk to? What do I change? Where do I begin?

They just announced a re-organization in our department on Wednesday and I was out on Thursday and Friday. I think I need to spend some time this week figuring out what it is I want to work on from a work perspective.

That and I need to spend some time making it happen. P's got a year and a half until she goes to school (at best, since this is assuming she goes to junior kindergarten) and that's too long to let the current situation "happen."

Thank you, dear friends, for reminding me and rejuvenating me.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: