Tuesday, January 24, 2012

01.24.12: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 142.0

I lost 0.0 pounds since my weigh-in last Tuesday.

This is when I quit Weight Watchers the last time round. I had a great first week followed by two nominal weigh-ins.

Lots of thoughts go through your head when you have two nominal weigh-ins. Lots of thoughts on things to change and try. Then, you get overwhelmed. Then, other things become a priority.

So, instead of trying everything. I will do two things this week.

First, I will continue to drink my milk every day like I did last week. Why, I don't know since it did not lead to instantaneous magic results this week. It's not a silver bullet, obviously, but I think I will continue to drink my milk every day this week.

Second, I will take my multivitamin every day this week. Sometimes it makes me nauseous. But, it's one of the Eight Good Health Guidelines. I will try it this week and see what next week's results look like.

Oh, and, note to self, Chipotle the day before a weigh-in is never a good idea. Maybe some people do okay with it. But, bringing in lunch yesterday would have probably yielded a better outcome. Live and learn.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: