Monday, November 05, 2012

11.05.12: Angry

Dear Friends and Family,

When two people with strong personalities live together things are bound to get ugly sometimes. And, last night, it did.

I'm not going to go into the specifics of it here since I know it will come across as biased with me clearly in the right.

But, when we have arguments like these, I wonder, why are we together? Do other couples fight like we do? I thought I had married my best friend. But, sometimes it feels like I'm married to a complete stranger. Is this normal?

I know we're both under an extraordinary amount of admittedly self-induced stress. I know most normal people would have cracked long ago. I foolishly believe there's hope around the corner - that if we can get through whatever it is we're currently trying to get through, that peace and happiness and joy will come and blanket our lives in serenity.

Yet, when we get around the corner, I always seem to find another mountain to climb. This time it's school applications. Next time it'll be something else, like work. I know I'm in for a change once P starts school.

So, I'm angry and tired and bitter. Last night I felt my heart racing and I know that's not good for my health. And, I know I'll be angry for awhile.

Perhaps I'd be happier without Mr. mouse.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: