Thursday, November 01, 2012

Progress, Of Sorts

Dear Friends and Family,

After four drafts, we submitted P's first school application. We need to call today to schedule the parent interview. One down, six to go.

Halloween is behind us. Goody bags distributed. Candy collected. Dogs avoided. Pictures taken. It was fun.

P's shoes, winter coat, and snow pants arrived in the mail. Disaster averted.

Sneakers are on order. Ink is on order.

What's ahead of us in November? Two more school tours. Three more applications. Snow tires. Soap.

Hmmm... This is beginning to feel suspiciously like a Top 3 Update. Except, I don't think I have time for a full fledged update.
  1. school admissions
  2. winter/holiday preparation
  3. November weekends
That's it. That's all I can handle. I'll assume low iodine is a priority, but doesn't take any additional work on my part outside of the blood work and potential endocrinologist visits.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: