Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Probable Inflection Point

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm feeling worse today.

I have my presentation tomorrow. I found out there will be changes in my management structure. I have sadly come to the realization that one of my partners is completely useless and he's essential to making my work happen.

What I am sadly realizing is that my current job will eventually drive me back into full fledged hyperthyroidism. Is my current job worth getting back on medicine?

No. My current job is not worth getting back on medicine. If that's what my doctor says, I will hand in my resignation.

On a positive front, I got insurance today! Well, I asked them to start the policy on 1/1/13. And, I still need to find worker's compensation. But, I have general liability and that's a step forward on my idea.

Perhaps this is all a good thing.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: