Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thinking about Life after Work

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday, I found myself thinking a lot about life after work. I think the first thing I would do on day 1 is go for a walk. And, perhaps I'd go for a walk the next day. And, perhaps I'd go for a walk on the day after that. And, after a week of walking, I may decide to continue walking or not. I think the time walking would be valuable to wrap my head around everything. There's a lot to wrap my head around.

But, I think it'd be a good thing - for me, for Mr. mouse, for P.

I went to bed early. My eyes were bothering me. My heart was bothering me. But, I woke up feeling better, for today.

Let's see what my thyroid levels are next week when I have my doctor's appointment. Perhaps I'll stay at work. Perhaps I'll go for a walk.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: