Monday, July 01, 2013

07.01.13: Happy Second Half the Year, Everyone

Dear Friends and Family,

In true mouse fashion, I slept a good piece of Saturday. I hope this doesn't mean my thyroid is still hypothyroid. Because if it is, that might mean a lifetime of medication which will make me a little sad.

We went to a friend's birthday party Saturday night. And, that was Saturday.

Sunday, we went to church. Then, to see the race. And, then, we had a plethora of options. We gave P the option of going to a festival to learn about butter and cheese. We gave her the option of going to a carnival to ride more rides. And, we gave her the option of going to the zoo.

She picked the zoo. Unfortunately, zoo #1 was packed with people coming to see some entertainers. So we went to zoo #2. Zoo #2 is smaller, but it was worth it to skip the mobs of kids.

We went for a long walk after the zoo and ate dinner along the way. When we asked P what the highlight of her day was, she said it was riding the zoo train. Mr. mouse's was finding a good parking spot. Mine was seeing my favorite driver in second place, although I later learned he finished fifth. Or, maybe mine was waking from nap to see sand and a blue lake. I finally decided mine was hearing P's voice at the bottom of the stairs when she woke up and came downstairs.

Life is good.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: