Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm All Alone

Dear Friends and Family,

Last night, during bath, P had a very sad moment. It started with water in her mouth and then went to something about her knee and then went to someone hitting her at school and then went to the root cause of her sadness, she misses her teacher who left in June and her best friend who also left in June. She says she is all alone. Most of the kids have paired up and she is bereft without her pair.

It really broke my heart to hear her. I was a lonely kid at school. From 4th to 6th grade, I had one close friend at school. I would have been crushed if she moved. And 7th and 8th grade, when my parents moved me, I had two close friends. I'm still friends with them, mostly through Facebook. Again, I would have been crushed if either of them moved.

So, I feel really bad for P. I'm going to talk to her this morning and also call the teachers this afternoon. I want P to end her four years at school on a high note, not remember her school for the place she was lonely.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: