Monday, July 29, 2013

07.29.13: Frenetic, but Happy Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

Not a weekend I would have planned for in any way, shape, or form, but in addition to having our neighbors over from the winter cabin, we flew home for my cousin's wedding and saw Book of Mormon. Oh, and this week counts down the second to last week before I give notice. See? Not a weekend I would have planned for in any way, shape, or form.

The wedding itself was fun. The food at the cocktail hour was better than the food at the dinner. The highlights were how happy my uncle and aunt were that we could make it, learning that one of my favorite cousins has moved back to the states, catching up with my brother, watching P dance, and taking photos in the photo booth with P.

I think she wants more photo booth pictures so Mr. mouse and I are trying to figure out how to manage that one... Unfortunately, we didn't get one of the strips that P and I took, but I'm going to focus on the positive with the one we did get. I think the guy manning the booth didn't realize we did two of them. Sigh.

Then, we came home and Mr. mouse took P to the park while I went to see Book of Mormon with my neighbors. It was so funny, I laughed until I cried. We came home and I had a chance to catch up with the Mom and Daughter while Mr. mouse went out for wine, steaks and baguette with the Dad.

It was a little brisk, but we enjoyed time on the roof. And, that, my friends, is a perfect way to finish off a happy weekend.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: