Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Four Weeks and Counting and Sometimes Conflicted

Dear Friends and Family,

There are days I enjoy work. Like yesterday. Yesterday was a good day.

And, after days like that, I am a little sad to be thinking about leaving at the end of summer. And, the money always feels nice. At the same time, I am excited about the prospect of taking time off, of focusing on my health and cleaning the house, of working on my idea.

Why am I never happy? I guess I am happy. It will be hard to leave, but it will be good to leave. I will miss the comfort of work. I will miss the security of a pay check. I will miss the routine of work. I will miss my friends. It will be hard to leave, but it will be good to leave.

I should enjoy the remaining time. And, in the process, I'm sure I'll encounter some bad days that will remind me that not every day is a good day like yesterday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: