Tuesday, July 23, 2013

8

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm tired of waiting. Are you tired of waiting?

One day down, another eight to go. This is worse than waiting for The Prince of Cambridge's birth. Because, royal babies don't change my day-to-day life, leaving work for the first time without something solid and specific lined up does. At least, with this, it's finite, we know what the end game looks like.

Eight days to go and then I can give my notice. In the mean time, there's so many little things I can focus on - like getting a new cell phone since I use my work phone for nearly everything, and finishing up our will since I thought we were angling to do that before I left work, and clearing out my computer. And, then there's stuff for leaving school - like presents and downloading photos. And, then there's stuff for new school like our meeting this afternoon.

Perhaps I should focus on all of that instead of focusing on merely watching the days go by. Because there's nothing quite like watching paint dry to drive a mouse to distraction.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: