Friday, July 19, 2013

Two More Weeks

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Friday! And, I'm tired.

It will be nice when it's the weekend. As in, it'll be nice when I'm done with work today. Then, I'll have two weeks left before I give notice. Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of the charade. I'll be happy once I can have the discussion with my boss and begin to really wind down.

Last night, another one of my analysts left work. He's headed to the Bay area to join a technology company. I managed him when he was just out of school. And, now he's 25 and infinitely more mature than when I had him. It's nice to see progress. I'm proud of him and I'll miss him.

I'm beginning to keep a list of people I need to include on my farewell email. Such is life. Happy Friday!


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: