Monday, November 04, 2013

11.04.13: Kid Focused Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

Friday, I picked P up from school and we went to her friend's house for a play date. She had fun with the art and the popcorn. I found out I'm really allergic to cats now.

Saturday, P went to school in the morning. Then, she went to a birthday party. And, Mr. mouse took her on a bike ride on a trailer we borrowed from a friend.

Sunday, P went to church. Then, she had a play date with a friend.

As far as weekends go, I don't think she could have had more fun. Oh wait, she had a complete meltdown the first 15 minutes of her play date on Sunday. Okay, outside of that, I don't think she could have had a more fun weekend.

It's a busy week this week, but no busier than last week. Actually, I made a conscious decision not to go into work on Wednesday. I could have, for a culture training. It'd be "easy" hours. But, I decided I'd rather have the time at home to do other stuff.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: