Friday, November 22, 2013

Feeling Accomplished

Dear Friends and Family,

Yay! I was able to cross off a giant to do from my to do list. I went through over 400 emails from P's old school. I copied down names of classmates and downloaded photos of P for her photo book. I saved the files. I sorted the emails. I imported all 223 photos into iphoto. I changed the dates to match the dates the photos were originally taken. I am exhausted.

I made a commitment to cross off 18 things from my to do list this week. I have 17 things crossed off. One more and I'm at my goal for the week.

I feel accomplished. Granted I still have to clean the house. And, I still need to do some work on my old work and my new work. And, and, and.

I don't care. I think, for now, I'll savor the feeling of accomplishment.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: