Monday, November 11, 2013

11.11.13: Birthday Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

Happy Monday!

We celebrated Mr. mouse's birthday weekend with Mr. mouse's best friend and his family.

Saturday, we split up.

Mr. mouse and his friend decided to go on a road trip. They picked up our snow tires at a store that sells them cheap. They also had lunch with a friend, and visited a car museum on the way home.

The moms and the kids went to a park. Then, we went out of sushi. Then, we went back to the park. We picked up cupcakes. We made birthday cards. P and the moms napped. The two older kids played.

We all regrouped for a veritable feast at home for dinner. Afterwards, the kids slept while the adults played mahjong.

Sunday, we went on another road trip.

We went to see another museum. We ate a sausage lunch with a horde of Packers fans. We picked up macarons. We ate more sushi. The kids played while the adults swapped photos. After baths, it was time for bed.

The weekend went quickly. But, it was so refreshing. The weather was great. I got some sunlight. We had a chance to catch up with friends (which is on my current Top 3) and P had so much fun playing with the other two kids. We let all three kids sleep in P's room. It was her first sleepover.

I feel so much better than I did on Friday morning. I feel ready to tackle the week ahead vs. on Friday I was just trying to make it through the day. I suppose that's why we need weekends.

I'm glad our was so much fun.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: