Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Over-Scheduled mouse

Dear Friends and Family,

I've got a busy day ahead of me. But, sometimes I bring it on myself.

I'm going to a book fair at P's school to see if there's any good books for P. I'm dropping off some old books at a book drive. And, then, I'm coming home.

I have a phone call with a friend who is interested in a position at old work. I need to be home by 10 for the call.

I want to spend an hour cleaning P's room. I'm trying to consistently make progress on the house. But, last week and this week feel busier than usual. Probably because I have over-scheduled my Wednesdays and Fridays.

I want to spend time on my idea: pay structure, candidate, and insurance are all things I need to tackle today.

Old work. I didn't get much done yesterday. Feel like I should get something done today.

Pick up. Followed by a nap somehow squeezed in there. And, then, a play and dinner. Yep. We're definitely over-scheduled.

Oh wait, I'm sure there's work to do after P falls asleep. And, my to do list is slowly creeping up on me.

Sigh. I think the rain just gets me down. Chin up, mouse.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: