Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday, Glorious Friday

Dear Friends and Family,

Wow. I slept a lot yesterday. I fell asleep with P at 5 o'clock for her nap. I slept until 8. P woke me up for dinner. I was awake until 9 o'clock when I napped while she had her bath. I got up again at 9:30. I read to P and was back in bed by 10 o'clock. I slept until my alarm clock rang this morning at 5.

I guess I was more tired than I realized.

Today, I'm going to get a quote for fixing the car. And, I'm going to get a little bit of work done. And, pick up dry cleaning, do a load of laundry, and assess the dishwasher. Then, I've got odds and ends before picking P up from school.

As Effie Trinket would say, "Its going to be a big, big, big day!"


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you and your family are safe after the storm!