Friday, September 22, 2006

Slow and Steady

Dear Friends and Family,

This was my first week working on finding a new job.

So, what did I do? I wanted to make sure, every day, I do something proactive, no matter now small, to move the ball forward. Monday, I picked up my suit (I had some alterations done on it). Tuesday, I made travel arrangements for an interview next week. Wednesday, I cleared through most of my email inbox so it's usable again. Thursday, I reached out to a friend. He's sending me three people I can network with. I also began compiling references. Today, I'm going to finish the references. So, not earth shattering progress, but it's a start. We'll see how next week goes.

It's been cold here all week. And, last night it rained, not the breezy, warm summer rain, but the first of the cold, wet autumn rains. Speaking of which, today's the official start of fall. Enjoy! (since winter's right around the corner)


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: