Tuesday, May 06, 2008

05.06.08: Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

weigh in: 122.5 (still)

It finally spring. And, I am beginning to get motivated to get my sh!t together. My plants have all sprouted, including the basil and cilantro I have growing inside. The days are getting longer. The weather's getting warmer. And, I'm running out of excuses.

Tonight I have yoga. And, today, I will try to eat healthier. My work has been throwing a monkey wrench into the food habit, but I have that figured out now. With some balance and thoughtfulness, let's see if I can get back to goal weight. I know I can. I just need to be patient.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

good mouse - i'm with you. up 5 lbs and easy to bang myself over the head about it. better, though, to just hunker down, get the food right and offer a little patience. we'll get back to where we need to be. xoxox