Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Omnivore's Dilemma

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm halfway through The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan. And, I can't put it down.

It affirms so much of what I've been thinking about and struggling with in regards to trying to eat healthier. So far, I've covered the corn trail and the big organic trail. I just started on the little organic trail and I think the last section of the book is the home trail.

The book mirrors my own learning process about food and my food choices from cutting out processed foods to adding more organic foods to joining a community supported agriculture (CSA) group to now growing three planters worth of stuff on our roof. (Which by the way has been a real slow go of it with the cold spring we've had.)

I've got more reading time this morning. Yeah.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: