Friday, May 30, 2008

SIGG Water Bottles

Dear Friends and Family,

Remember back in February when I made a note to self to buy stock in SIGG? Of course not. Well, just to prove my point, here's the link. When I purchased my bottles, there were about six or seven pages of bottles. And, I picked four. And, in April it was down to three pages and I picked (but didn't order) two more bottles. I was trying to coordinate with a friend and by the time she went to look, it was down to two pages of really lame bottles. And, we passed on ordering.

Fortunately, I found my two bottles while in Austin and bought them there. And, now, when you go to the website, it all makes sense.

Our Swiss factory is working around the clock to produce and ship more bottles to us, but the demand has currently and for the near future - exceeded the supply.


Score: 1 for mouse. I love it when I'm right.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

I think this is a great sign...fewer plastic bottles out there. But the real question: did you buy the stock??? ;) xoxoxo