Monday, September 15, 2008

09.15.08: Quick Visit with Friends

Dear Friends and Family,

Friday night, Mr. mouse needed to work late at work. I guess I can't complain since he was so supportive when I was stuck late in the office for two weeks. We came home, made dinner and then conked out. Plus, it was a miserable rainy day, so I wasn't motivated to do much at all.

Saturday dawned another rainy day. We sloughed through the rain to run a couple of errands. Then, we called it quits, set up the rain buckets and headed out to the airport. Surprisingly, our flight left on time and we met our old neighbors for dinner Saturday night.

Sunday I woke feeling so refreshed. Had some coffee and a great shower. We had breakfast, a jog around the lake that left me feeling like sh!t and pizza as a consolation prize. I got some work done on the flight back and we had a quiet dinner last night. One of my funny food aversions from last year is back - oddly enough, I'm finding warm cooked meat unappealing. I'd be concerned except I went through the exact same thing last year. Maybe it's a seasonal thing.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: