Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Marginally Stressed

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm marginally stressed about going down for the long weekend for my sister's wedding. My family, while having the best of intentions, can sometimes be a comedy of errors. I have to take them in measured doses. And four days of non-stop fun and games may leave me:
  • emotionally fraught
  • physically exhausted
  • financially drained
I know it'll all be worth it in the end. But, there's a piece of me that is wishing it was Monday and I had the weekend behind me and everything. In fact, I'm tempted to take Monday off, but I want to save up the vacation days for later in the year. Mr. mouse and I are taking a real vacation. We don't know when. We don't know where. But, I can't wait.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: Not sure if I'll be writing while gone. If not, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Trixie said...

good luck mousie. can't wait to hear how it goes. xoxoxo