Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring and Spring

Dear Friends and Family,

Mr. mouse and I went out to dinner last night to Spring since we know it won't be easy to drop in as often once Pioneer is born. We had the tasting menu, and, as usual, it was wonderful. Fletcher gave me a huge hug and did a bump assessment since his wife is expecting. And, Josh came out to say hello. And, Scott swung by to talk about his garden. It was just such a relaxing way to spend the evening.

And, this morning, it's finally beginning to look and feel like spring. The trees outside are budding and the sun is shining and the thermometer reads 50°. I'm tempted to go outside, but it'll have to be the deck. I can't see myself doing a ton of walking with Pioneer right now. I'm supposed to be taking it easy. Still, spring is in the air.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: