Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Taking it One Day at a Time

Dear Friends and Family,

I have vague recollections of coming home last night and crawling into bed. And, now, it's Tuesday morning and I'm feeling much better than I was last night. Our neighbors are coming over tomorrow through the weekend which will be good. It's tough being grounded.

Mr. mouse was up last night finishing his magic in the basement and fixing the circuit in the kitchen. I don't know how he does it. I'm just grateful that he does.


Cheers!
mouse

Our Master Check List
  • start Mr. mouse's paperwork
  • figure out my summer schedule
  • fill out birth plan
  • sign up for childcare
  • figure out nanny plans
  • get a pediatrician
  • thank you cards
  • birth announcements
  • pick Pioneer's middle name, if any
  • Pioneer's shopping list
  • take classes (3 down, 1 to go)
  • hang curtains
  • will/estate plan
  • check life insurance
  • add Pioneer to insurance plans and beneficiary info
  • pack bag
  • who to call/who to email plans
  • install car seat
  • pre-wash Pioneer's clothes
  • plan April/June weekend
  • hang wall art
  • figure out changing table area
  • complete the "what I want to do over 12 weeks plan"
  • camcorder/computer plans
  • get my parents to do their research on name options
1 more down, 25 to go.

No comments: