Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time for Weight Watchers

Dear Friends and Family,

No worries. I'm not going to jeopardize Pioneer's growth and development by doing anything crazy. But, I stepped on the scale this morning and decided I needed to take some control of the situation.

Working from home isn't the best from a food control perspective. First, there's the ability to graze non-stop if I want. And, second, there's almost no physical activity during the day since I'm pretty much confined to the house.

So, I've decided to journal my food. That way, I'll think twice before deciding what to snack on. I can do strawberries or crackers. This will encourage me to strawberries.

See, nothing crazy, just getting a grip on reality. After all, every pound I put on now is a pound I'll have to work to take off later. And the 30 I've put on is in the range of normal (25 - 35 pounds). No point making life harder than it needs to be.


Cheers!
mouse

Our Master Check List
  • pick Pioneer's middle name, if any
  • figure out my summer schedule
  • mail out curtains, again
  • hang curtains, again
  • figure out changing table area
For after Pioneer is born
  • thank you cards
  • birth announcements
  • figure out nanny plans
  • will/estate plan
  • check life insurance
  • add Pioneer to insurance plans and beneficiary info
  • plan June weekend
  • get my parents to do their research on name options
dang curtains, what an absolute pain in the neck...

No comments: