Monday, January 18, 2010

01.18.10: Party Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

Another year, another January party.

We moved up the party this year because our Winter Cabin neighbors had a long weekend this weekend. The prep was a little hectic, but all things considering, no more hectic than prior years when we had more time and no P.

The party this year was smaller - about 40-50 people rather than the 60-70 people we've had in recent years. I actually prefer the smaller size since I'm not playing doorman all night. I actually had a chance to catch up with my friends.

P has been so off schedule I don't know where to begin - solids, liquids, sleep, diapers, new medicine, reduced medicine, reduced play space, being sick, etc. This week will be a good week to get her back on schedule, I hope.

And, me? Well, I think I caught something yesterday. Or, I was incubating something and it finally broke through the surface yesterday. Warm. Cough. Congestion. Runny nose. Headache. Excellent.

And, to add to my list of P stuff, she peaked at 7 or 8 percentile on January 3rd and has been on a crazy decline since. She's back at 3 percentile land now. I guess we'll weigh her each night this week and try to get her back on track. I'll be happy with 5 percentile.

Okay. Off to get ready for the day. Sorry. Feeling pretty crummy right now. At least Saturday night was a ton of fun.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: